I didn't know where to put this

News and stories about instances of police misconduct and other police-related material.

I didn't know where to put this

Postby theanon12345 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:25 pm

But I wanted to say thank you so very much for putting this site up and providing the information! Trully!

There is a lot here and since I am new, it will take time reading it all and catching up. But it is very well managed.

Thanks again! :)

theanon12345

Re: I didn't know where to put this

Postby Thomas » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:05 am

Thank you very much for your input. The primary job of the police is to help people. Unfortunately, the Ontario Provincial Police has grown too large and way too bureaucratic. More than anything they care about collecting stats and preserving their so called image. It would appear that the OPP does not see the forest for the trees. I could go on and on about the problems in the system. It is my hope that this forum website will pick up over time. Police only have power as long as people allow them to have the power. In this day and age ordinary people can leverage the power of the Internet to educate themselves, share their experiences and ultimately make the world a better place to live in.
Thomas, Administrator

Thomas
Site Admin

Return to Miscellaneous