Peterborough OPP consistently abuse their power

Police brutality is the wanton use of excessive force, usually physical, but potentially in the form of verbal attacks and psychological intimidation, by a police officer. Widespread police brutality exists in many countries, even those that prosecute it. It is one of several forms of police misconduct, which include: false arrest, intimidation, racial profiling, political repression, surveillance abuse, sexual abuse and police corruption.

Peterborough OPP consistently abuse their power

Postby Gkuke » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:08 pm

On June 2, 2010, I was going up our trail to my father in law's house as we were going to try out his boat he just bought. Halfway between our houses, on the back driveway, approx. 300 feet from the road, I see two cops and cruisers with my son and his friend in his car pulled over. I stopped and asked my son what was going on and he said they told me they are looking for a rat sh*t like me. I got out of my car as they were making him do an e-brake test (on private property) and I told them they had no right to be on our property and to leave, to which they refused. I said I want your badge # and names to which they also refused. The short officer came right up to me with his chest pushed out and very aggressively demanded I "back off", stating they were conducting business. To avoid a physical confrontation, I got back into my car and then saw the cop grab the peak of his hat and pull his head down to hit the edge of the door where the window goes. I was so mad and frustrated I stepped on the gas and drove around the cruiser through the tall grass and then noticed the other cop going for his gun. I drove about 150 feet and got out and watched until they left. My son later told me the officer said to him "your dad is lucky I didn't shoot him in the head".

I called the detachment commander a couple of times to get the names of the officers that were trespassing. These calls seemed to irritate the commander and he passed me off
Police DO NOT have the right to go onto private property to enforce the Ontario Highway Traffic Act unless they have just witnessed an infraction while you were on the road and then followed you to your driveway The Ontario Highway Traffic Act and any authority police have in regards to that act does not apply to private property in any way.
Last edited by Gkuke on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gkuke

Re: Peterborough OPP consistently abuse their power

Postby blackbird » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:27 am

Does anyone know of Marsha Corbett Lindsay OPP im actually scared for my life cause of her even worried bout this post anything may help

blackbird

Return to Abuse of Police Powers